Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Territory Clinical Sales Specialist, Cardiovascular - Central Zone
• The Territory Clinical Sales Specialist-CV’s primary responsibility is to assist in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
• Collaborates daily with Territory Sales Managers.
• Provide ongoing customer support through product installations, upgrades, phone support and training programs. Maintains knowledge of current trends in all products within their modality.
• Proven ability to strategically plan and perform demonstrations that result in clear differentiation of the products both clinically and technically, as well as provide the clinical and business solution (value) to each specific customer.
• Proven ability to use active listening and conflict resolution skills and customize presentation to audience in competitive set-ups/traps, customer objections, and product issues.
• Works collaboratively as a partner of the sales team to meet company objectives and provide optimal customer support within their region.
• Proven ability to effectively plan and implement training programs, providing a high degree of professionalism.
• Proven ability to adjust teaching style to address specific customer learning curves, personalities, and complexities within their specific institution.
• Supports National and Regional trade shows.
• TCSS-CV position is required to provide customer and sales support within the entire zone.
The Territory Clinical Sales Specialist-CV reports to the Zone Clinical Director for Siemens Healthineers.
Must be RDMS or RDCS registered
Must have worked as a sonographer 3+ years
Must have valid driver’s license
Must be willing and able to travel by car and plane, 70% or more
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.