Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Change the future with us.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
- Acts as the subject matter expert on all issues related to cGMPcGLP (current Good Manufacturing Practice, current Good Laboratory Practice) regulated customers.
- Acts as the technical liaison between the company and these customers, is involved in sales system installation, testing, verification and service support
- Defines designs plans schedules and assists in execution of validation work, including but not limited to: Site Acceptance Tests and Validation Protocols
- Provides consultative services to internal and external customers regarding validation-related topics
- Supervises the execution of validation work by validation specialists and ensures that they are properly trained and qualified
- Coordinates work with the project manager to ensure cGMP requirements are met while project schedules and cost estimates are maintained, assists in resolving project delays, changes and contractor disruptions
- Authors and secures customer approval on all validation-related documentation to include: Functional Specification, Design Specification, Project Implementation, Plan Test Procedures, Validation Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, summary reports, etc.
What will you need to succeed?
- College diploma in building mechanics or instrumentation and controls or Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Sufficient formal education and/or experience in a related field to gain an understanding of :
- Pharmaceutical processes and plant design
- cGMP principles documentation, practices and validation requirements
- Engineering fundamentals and HVAC concepts and operations
- Project design, programming, job startup, check-out and troubleshooting
- Job financial reports
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, rigorous, resourceful
- Ability to question and investigate, identify and troubleshoot issues
- Project management, coordination and organizational skills
- Driver license and vehicle required
- Very good knowledge of French and English both written and spoken
- Must be open to working outside of regular working hours and overtime when required
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.