- You will place purchase orders for inventory items as well as MRO supplies and resolve discrepancies between purchase, receiving and payment documentation.
- You will manage daily cycle counts and research the inventory inconsistences and participate in the CC audit.
- You will create and confirm all production orders including repair and service orders.
- You will manage the sales order backlog including configuration checks and ship dates.
- You will be the backup for the material handler/shipper.
- You have experience in SAP or another ERP system.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will possess excellent communication skills as you will dealing with suppliers and internal customers.
- You are familiar with shipping and receiving processes as well as FedEx and/or DHL software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years supply chain management experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.