Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our IT Team as an IT Service Technician - Applications based in Sydney.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Respond and manage day to day end user reported incidents & requests involving Operating systems, hardware, applications & cloud services.
· Assist in identifying widespread problems with hardware or software and proactively engaging respective backend IT teams for support.
· Responsible for working with and tracking support tickets from beginning through resolution.
· Assist with management & setup of meeting room equipment, mobile devices, PC’s and related peripherals.
· Create and update manuals & end user documentation for knowledge base.
· Enable a digital workforce by providing training to business users on latest technologies to assist in effective
Your qualifications and experience:
· Minimum of 2 years IT support experience
· Proven Technical support experience with Windows 10 & Office 365
· Experience in diagnosing complex customer support issues and providing easy to follow solutions
· The ability to communicate & provide effective support face-face, over phone and remote support
· You will be able to manage customer escalations and prioritising requests using the defined escalation channels for timely support
· Experience working in a large organization with diverse global teams and global IT landscape is preferred.
Attributes and Skills:
· Critical to the role are your advanced interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert support & guidance.
· Understanding of time constraints in getting issues resolved timely.
· You have the ability to work as part of a team and independently to deliver outcomes
· Demonstrated experience in learning new technologies
· Your ability to work under limited direction, including experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for yourself & others to achieve goals and deadlines will see you succeed in this role
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close Monday 21 June 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We look for diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time