If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
This role is part of our business unit "Intelligent Traffic Systems" (in future: "Yunex Traffic"; more than 3,000 employees and 600 million Euro revenue). ITS is preparing for the step towards organizational independence, which is to be taken in the current fiscal year. As a 100% subsidiary, ITS will remain part of Siemens Mobility fort he time beeing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
In your new role you will join the finance team of the newly established Yunex Traffic in our HQ in Munich. Due to the mid-size nature of our organization, you will assume a broad variety of treasury related responsibilities, including liquidity, F/X and guaranty management, pensions and insurance management.
- You will drive the development of an effective treasury setup for our global organization. This includes the development of a Treasury stand-alone solution, including the development of guidelines, selection of Treasury applications and effective reporting setup.
- You will negotiate and manage local facility lines and contracts, select banking partners and develop a customer ratings concept.
- You will implement a robust cash management concept incl. the set-up and maintenance of a payment infrastructure towards local banks, actively driving the liquidity planning for Yunex Traffic entities, processing of financing requests as well as managing customary bank account transactions.
- You will analyze our foreign currency risk, identify potential impacts on our P&L as well as develop appropriate hedging strategies.
- You will setup and manage competitive guaranty lines for the most common security instruments. incl. guaranties, letters of credits and surety bonds.
- You will establish an effective insurance-setup in collaboration with our insurance broker.
- You will support the management of Yunex’ pension obligations.
- You will establish a strong network within the organization and position yourself as a competent partner towards the Yunex CFO, Siemens Treasury, Accounting as well as external stakeholders, such as banks, financial institutions and regulators.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a Master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or in a related field, ideally supplemented by additional finance-related qualifications (e.g. CFA).
- In addition, you bring at least 5 years of proven work experience in Treasury / Corporate Finance in an international company.
- Banking experience in similar finance field is an additional asset.
- You have sound knowledge of relevant treasury accounting principles and proven experience in key treasury activities, especially related to liquidity management, risk management, hedging strategies and instruments as well as guaranty and payment instruments.
- You are a proficient user of common treasury IT management tools, have excellent English skills and the ability to work in international, cross-functional teams in a highly demanding and dynamic environment.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time