Role: Product Manager
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce energy consumption across Smart Grid infrastructure or predicts the life of critical assets and protect them power system faults. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of power infrastructure.
Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grid and Infrastructure team as Product Manager and take the lead in technology projects that will transform entire Smart Grid Infrastructure.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Change the future with us!
- We are looking for a strong, hands-on product manager who can work to define enterprise software and smart grid application solutions that drive smart grid use cases related to utilities to transform the markets. We are specifically looking for senior individuals who understand the challenges of product management, todays technology environments, including open source technologies and how to incorporate them, can articulate a clear product vision and roadmap, and work alongside platform and application developers, architects and enterprise application product management teams to build the next generation of ground breaking application for our customers.
- This product management role is responsible for several critical pieces of the EnergyIP platform and applications, which have been implemented at customers around the globe. As such, you will be responsible for setting the vision on how to define, launch and evolve these areas of Siemens as well as how to integrate with existing application capabilities, such as data cleaning, reports and dashboards.
- As a Product Manager, your position will require you to foster a strong customer community. You must be strong in outbound activities, such as working directly with customers, sales, presales, professional services, product marketing, and other teams interacting with Siemens customers. You must have effective verbal and written communication. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background, product strategy and management experience with customer-facing or employee-facing software applications, and is poised to drive Siemens’s product portfolio with competitive positioning and market differentiation.
- Work with business leaders to understand business questions and translate them into solution and products
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring products into the business process
- Synthesize market research and customer needs to set a strategic direction and priority for your product(s) and identify innovative ideas to incorporate in your product(s) roadmap.
- Build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
- Communicate finding and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Collaborate with data scientists, application development other product management teams to solve deep technical problems and create exceptional solutions
- Author product specifications, inclusive of use cases, activity flow diagrams, screen mockups, identification of data sources, analytics, reporting, and integration requirements
- Act as the Product Owner in one or more scrum teams, setting the vision for the team, writing and prioritizing user stories, grooming the backlog, keeping the team focused, and communicating to stakeholders regularly.
- Own end-to-end development and delivery of your product(s), including defining and tracking value to customers
- Work together with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, and Support to promote the delivery of product features through training initiatives, documentation efforts, and customer / analyst demonstrations
- Be the product champion externally, and passionate voice of the customer internally.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE/B. Tech graduate B.S. in Computer Science and/or Engineering, or other fields related to data science and analytics with 4 to 8 years of product management experience in an enterprise, SaaS company
- Experience in and knowledge of data-driven sales or employee performance measurements and utility markets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Experience in writing logical, detailed and complete product requirements and functional specifications
- Able to develop and effectively communicate a product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Ability to translate business strategy into tactical plans and willingness to own execution to completion
- Strong self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort with deep technical details as well as high-level business goals and customer needs
- Program Management skills including ability to juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development process
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time