Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound as a Test Lead!
The candidate will be responsible for the software test design and test strategy related to Siemens Healthineers software portfolio which have to fully comply with implicit and explicit requirements.
The candidate will design the tests, test scripts and implement and support the software to enhance the product quality
• Plan, execute and track test activities within relevant projects / project modules adhering to timeline, quality and features for assigned projects / modules.
• Analyze and document software requirements. Take part in review of user / software requirements documentation with relevant stakeholders.
• Specify and execute test cases including automation scripts based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
• Develop & validate automated tests. Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
• Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and reasoning.
• Create test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and defined software development guidelines together with Project Manager and (Lead) Engineer - Quality / Senior Quality Manager as well as Lead Engineer Validation & Verification
• Train and guide employees in test domain
• Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
• Team work in agile/lean environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: At least 4 years of experience.
• At least 4 years of experience in manual testing and test automation
• At least 2 years of test lead experience in agile environment
• At least 2 years of experience in medical project
• Ultrasound system knowledge is an advanatge
• Version tracking system - TFS/ MTM or similar Test management systems and defect trackingsystem
• Working Knowledge of Test management tools for plan, execute, manage, control, setup requirement traceability metrics, reports etc.
• Requirement Analysis Methodologies
• Excellent Testing knowledge (Manual, Automation, Functional, Non Functional, Performance, Load and stress)
• All methodologies related to different phases of the Software Test Life Cycle
• Scrum/Lean experience
• Good communication skills
• Self reliant and Team player
• Analytic thinker and innovative
What do we
standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license
for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to
PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building
program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year,
Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project
portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity,
Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and
development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language
courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program
(contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of
program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee
- Family care
program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 2200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*