The Product Owner is responsible managing and defining the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned and drives their business performance across the whole product lifecycle.
Responsible for a product through the product life cycle from the definition to delivery.
Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the product
Market Facing ( Business Responsibilities )
· Manages the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, business planning, road mapping
· Constantly observes relevant competitors' product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s).
· Defines product marketing strategies (product/solution/service, price, placement, promotion).
· Drives the business performance of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain (PLM / SCM / CRM).
· Come up with new ideas and develop POC in the context of business and market needs
· Responsible for Economic Success & Profitability
Team Facing ( Development responsibilities)
· Collect and elicit stakeholder requests (explicit & implicit requests)
· Analyze and prioritize Market Requirements
· Derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements
· Create high quality User-story Specifications
· Clarify development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
· Analyze and decide complaints / defects.
· Motivate development teams to achieve commitments, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
· Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on Doneness criteria
· Support effort estimations of development teams
· Analyze change requests and prioritize with other product backlog items
· Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
· Deliver input for project planning & execution
Internal Interactions: Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Team, Technical Writers, etc
· B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech
· 10+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Industrial Automation (HMI)
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
· Experience in software design and development ( C++ , OOPS, Design principles & patterns, OS concepts, Data structures, Angular, NodeJS , Cloud technologies, AI/ML technologies and test frameworks etc.)
· Good domain know how in the area of HMI (Various types of HMI), Industrial automation, Energy, Smart Buildings, Mobility, audiology, IOT solns , Pharma, and Process Industries,
· Ability to collaborate with architects, PRMs and R&D (and other stakeholders) in multiple Siemens locations to come to conclusions
· Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
· Good understanding of Product Lifecycle Management
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
· Drive and motivate towards gaining business success in Industrial Automation / HMI
· Ability to decide in rapid environment and make priority calls based on situation.
· Ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
· Excellent communication with global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
ADV D AA DDI HMI-RT
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time