Who designs your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Supply Chain Management. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Supply Chain Management (SCM)?
Every day at Siemens, thousands of processes take place in which utterly different materials, raw materials, or products are ordered, processed, stored, and delivered. Supply chain managers keep an eye on every movement from A to B. They check costs and deadlines, and scrutinize quality and quantities. Which adjustment will lead to better results? Can customer requests be realized even more flexibly? Your answers help us to be more efficient. Your know-how makes us more adaptable and agile in instances where we need to transfer flows of existing information and goods into the digital age, for example. When you join our team, you will benefit from many exciting challenges and exceptional development opportunities, also on an international level. In a product environment that could hardly be broader. Welcome to Logistics 4.0.
Follow this link to discover Supply Chain Management: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/corporate-functions/supply-chain-management.html
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities with Supply Chain Management in various procurement and purchasing functions.
- Three individual designed assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with SCM’s senior management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Industrial Engineering (business focus)
- Economic Sciences (focus: supply chain management/logistics)
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English and German
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time