Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Education Specialist (f/m/d) for Point of Care (PoC) Applications to develop training concepts and deliver professional education in our PoC solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will conduct efficient and professional training for employees, business partners and customers on PoC-relevant clinical and technical topics and applications in the English language
- Your tasks include the preparation, implementation and monitoring of routine and special training courses for internal participants to ensure that the qualifications are appropriate for the target group
- You will develop training concepts and training material using technology solutions in close cooperation with the international trainer team from the USA, Europe and Asia
- You act as content owner and are responsible for the continuous update of existing training material (content, questions)
- You will ensure the standardization of training packages and the implementation of new training strategies
- You participate in global knowledge transfer and represent regional training requirements in collaboration with global Siemens Healthineers partners
- The development and expansion of the internal certification program to ensure a harmonized and globally consistent level of knowledge is also part of your responsibilities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Point-of-Care Testing
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your master's degree in the field of biology, chemistry, medicine, clinic and/or comparable courses of study
- You have already gained general laboratory knowledge, experience and/or training
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree and several years of professional experience in the mentioned field
- You impress us with experience in the healthcare customer landscape
- Experience in adult learning/education and understanding of the client workflow for PoC franchises is a big plus
- You have already gained knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio and relevant competitors
Your attributes and skills:
- Your business fluent English skills help you to work effectively in a very international environment and with stakeholders from all over the world; German language skills are an advantage
- You have exceptional communication skills, combined with very good presentation/trainer skills
- You have an analytical and problem-solving personality
- Embracing technology and virtual/digital collaboration and delivery is second nature to you
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Unternehmen: Siemens Healthcare GmbH