Siemens PLM Software helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. Our customers are better equipped to respond successfully to the challenges of digitalization. Our solutions optimise their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realise innovation
Help our customers change their business with our world-leading technology!
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Account Manager join our team in Europe on a permanent basisJob Description:
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to deliver the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services.
You will work exclusively on one Strategic Account at the worldwide level whilst working closely with the account team and with other teams supporting this account.
You will lead and coordinate Siemens EDA technical projects and activities within the account internally and at Worldwide level. Work with Account Director and local Account Managers in charge of the account’s locations Worldwide and help them apply the team strategy.
We need candidates to understand customer’s organization and technical decision-making process, and build positive relationships and credibility with engineering managers/directors at the strategic account.What are we looking for?
- BS Degree or equivalent, MS preferred, with significant related experience
- Market and industry knowledge in design and verification of IC, ASIC, FGPA and Electronic Board Systems (PCB) design
- Strong negotiation and prospecting/uncovering skills
- Ability to create and maintain technical campaigns, and bring them to successful closure
- Proven leadership and expectations management skills, along with superior communications and time management skills
- Ability to function independently or work within an extended sales team
- Self-Driven, Results-Oriented, Independent-Thinking
- Broad Financial understanding & organizational knowledge
- Excellent skills in English verbal and written communication are essential
- Good knowledge of Siemens EDA portfolio is a plus
- Good knowledge of 5G technical challenges desirable
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who enjoys working closely with our customers, whilst being able to function both independently and work with a larger extended sales team - If this is you, then we want to hear from you!We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Scandinavia) AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time