At Siemens Healthineers, our mission is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards growing precision medicine, redefining care delivery, and improving patient experience - all enabled by digitalizing healthcare! An estimated five million patients worldwide everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
The role that you will play:
- Fulfilling service tasks, installation and maintenance of the Siemens Healthcare medical equipment, also for other collateral products, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Working accurately by following the processes and procedures of Siemens Healthcare SRL. Reporting of activities and customer on-site visits
- Assuring an efficient management of the spare parts and materials, including bringing them on time from the customer to be returned and the accurate completion of the technical forms required for return.
- Resolving customer issues and escalating them, when needed, informing Service Manager of complaints.
What we would like from your side?
- High degree of technical studies - medical engineering or electronics.
- At least 3 years of shown experience in a similar position;
- Electro-mechanical knowledge and familiar with radiology equipment is a strong benefit;
- English language at an advance level and German language knowledge represents a plus;
- Shown customer orientation and focus skills;
- Availability for onsite delegations to the customer;
- MS Office - advance level;
- An excellent team worker;
- Interpersonal skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Siemens Healthineers stands for culture diversity and inclusion. Check for yourself by applying for our position and let us prove to you that we do what we say!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time