Shape the future of a growing business with Our Team in Siemens Pakistan ...
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Manager Controlling and Reporting who can Join Our Team in Karachi office and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- To perform controlling, accounting and reporting of factory / production function in a way which helps management in accurate and timely decision making. These would include:
- Monthly analysis of Work in Process (WIP) to ensure correctness and arrange corrections on timely basis, where required.
- Timely reporting of productivity measures in the One Puma Web tool (OPW), coordination with stakeholders and controlling of the activity flow throughout the year.
- Tracking of progress on monthly basis.
- Timely execution of closing activities i.e., Preparation of JV's (Partial WIP, Accruals, GIT, NCC, Valuation Reserves). Order back log comparison and review between OCC and COPA to ensure completeness and correctness.
- At the time of booking of operation sales ensure cost completeness and profitability analysis. Further, immediately, highlight any discrepancy and arrange resolution in coordination with other stakeholders.
- Ensure stringent control on Fixed Assets (acquisition, transfer, deletion and maintenance). Arrange Fixed Asset counts and ensure timely adjustment in the books and records.
- Plan and execute WIP and Raw Material (RM) counts twice a year before annual inventory count.
- Balance sheet review & resolution of open items (including Trade payable, open GR/IR);
- Ensure quality and timely preparation and reporting of Budget and forecasts, including COPA margins, trade payables, cash outflow, fixed asset additions, etc.)
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Professional Finance qualification including MBA in Finance
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in factory/ manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of controlling and reporting concepts in a factory/ manufacturing environment.
- Must be well versed with SAP having past experience of working on it.
- Must have strong analytical skills. Should be self-motivated and have good communication skills to efficiently carry out the tasks.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time