The Technology department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Change the future with us
- You will define and strategize testing processes, frameworks and tools. Following are (but not limited to) your core business expectations:
- Define, strategize and implement effective test strategy as per business goals.
- Design and architect automation frameworks
- Guide teams on testing process, supervise and improve activities on all testing levels.
- Hands-on skills in applying the above techniques to real industrial problems to deliver solutions to Siemens business globally.
- Be a quality evangelist and propagate innovative test methods and technologies across Siemens
- Continuously hone and upgrade your skills in the constantly evolving technology world: create the future through intellectual property such as patents and publications in developer and tester conferences.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Do you have a B.E or Masters preferably in computer science with more than 8 years’ experience.
- Expertise in all phases of software testing including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Static Analysis, Dynamic Analysis, Functional Testing and Performance Testing.
- Deep understanding of agile testing, continuous testing strategies, NFR testing (availability, performance etc.)
- Familiarity with microservices testing and service virtualization is preferable.
- Experience in training and guiding teams on software testing tools and methodologies
- Understanding of agile process and practices, automation tools
- Experience in use of cloud technologies and Devops is preferable.
- Experience in use of AI/ML techniques to improve quality would be an added advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time