Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Technical Product Manager – Visualization (m/f/d)” in Munich, Germany.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
The technical product manager is responsible for gathering requirements from customers, prioritizing release content, developing business use cases, coordinating with product development and product validation, and taking released product to market. Taking the product to market includes direct interaction with sales, services, customers, analysts, advisory boards and user groups. All of these efforts must be aligned with overall Siemens PLM strategy and internal product development processes. The technical product manager must possess both technical skills and business acumen. The technical product manager must be able to understand customer and market needs and translate them into revenue-generating application solutions in a very large and complex PLM platform framework.
More specifically the technical product manager will be responsible for the following:
- Definition and direction of one more 3D visualization applications and industry solutions throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life)
- Works with internal and external stakeholders and customers to understand market requirements and align on product and solution definition
- Works with the product development and partners to implement the requirements and realize the product and solutions.
- Works with product marketing, sales, and industry verticals on the product launch and go-to-market strategy to ensure the product is successful in the marketplace upon release.
- Continues to work with development, sales, product marketing and industry verticals to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Performs essential activities across multiple product lines. Makes critical decisions regarding product lifecycle. Helps determine pricing and packaging of individual products and solutions.
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Fundamental experience in 3D visualization, Graphics, Digital Mockup and Mixed Reality applications and solutions
- Working knowledge and/or experience working with enterprise and SMB customers across key industries including aerospace & defense, automotive and transportation, industrial machinery, medical devices, and others in various capacities such as product development, pre-sales, or services
- Working knowledge and/or experience in software product development for 3D Visualization and Graphics applications
- Application software product management
- Developing strategic visions for products and solutions
- Authoring product specs (business use cases/requirements, process flows, functional use cases, etc)
- Authoring white papers, positioning documents, marketing content/deliverables
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- 3D Visualization, Graphics, Digital Mockup techniques, and Mixed Reality
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software
- Functional domain knowledge/expertise: PLM essentials such as CAD integrations, bill of material management, requirements management, document management, etc.
- Practical knowledge/general experience: Engineering/product development in context of product lifecycle management, business process engineering
- Agile software development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Preparing and delivering internal and customer facing presentations
- Preparing, presenting and justifying financial investments through a business plan
- Developing content for training courses
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time