Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant is a highly visible position responsible for supporting the Zone General Manager, Healthcare Sales, for the Midwest Region. Duties will include calendar management, travel, expense management, presentation creation support and other duties as needed. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level executives, and their managers or groups.
Location: Houston, TX
· Providing high-level administrative and clerical support
· Producing, proofing, and editing complex correspondences
· Compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports and preparing presentations.
· Processing highly confidential and critical information.
· Maintaining filing systems, preparing and sorting mail, and pick up and distribute of information.
· Processing forms, making copies, preparing faxes, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
· Providing assistance with departmental budget tracking and resolving discrepancies through research and investigation. May assist with specialized departmental tasks.
· Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues.
· Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
· Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
· Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
· Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
· Coordinating special projects and department activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Previous administrative assistant experience, 3+ years.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
· Senior knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, calendar management of expense reporting.
· Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal direction
· HS diploma or equivalent required, 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate’s degree required.
· Ability to travel: 20%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 5+ years of experience at the senior or executive support level.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.