Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: eCommerce Order Management Specialist
Job Location: Cary, NC or Walpole, MA
Understand and manage EDI Workflow Management in SAP; process SAP ecommerce delivery blocks; support the Webshop; answer calls into the eSupport team; address emails sent to eSupport team mailbox; work closely with IT to troubleshoot ecommerce issues; participate in ecommerce projects.
Responds to semi-complex complaints and disputes within reasonable limit of authority
- Recognizes when to escalate customer issues
- Supports customers with referral to appropriate specialist for technical support and or problem resolution when warranted
- Supports and enhances the sale of products through knowledge of eCommerce through outbound/inbound phone calls
- Generate revenue by managing orders for products/services from customers via electronic ordering
- Position reports into Customer Service Operations, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Enter, maintain and process eCommerce orders
- Notify customers of delayed shipments
- Provide customers with delivery and pricing information
- Manage daily eCommerce reports to ensure customer satisfaction
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· 3-5 years related customer service experience
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills, knowledge in Windows 7 applications
- Minimal travel is required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and negotiation skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to multitask
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree
- Knowledge of SAP
- Successful demonstration of key responsibility and knowledge referenced above
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.