Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Business Partner – Customer Services
As an IT Business Partner – Customer Services, on this high visibility position you will be responsible for Business and IT convergence to maximize business value from IT Services for our Healthineers Customer Services Business Partner group. The position provides leadership and accountability for key IT initiatives and strategic emerging technology projects/ programs that enables our Customer Services Business team to realize their business goals and objectives.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career, including:
· The successful strategic convergence between the business and IT related organizations, as well as a working understanding of company business processes and functions across the globe.
· Technology functionality supporting the processes of front office functions covering Healthcare Customer Services.
· Demand Shaping starting from the conceptual stage to business maturity and business value to prioritization and implementation.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Maintain Business Partner Relationship
· Participate on or organize business management meetings to identify demands on tactical and strategic level
· Understand business needs and translate them into IT requirements
· Provide consultancy in preparing business cases, including ROI statements and KPI definition, to realize IT function added value to business
· Evaluate customer satisfaction, collect, and consider respective business feedback
· Providing business with KPIs on the overall and specific IT performance
· Ensure best practice usage of commodity services
· Manage business complaints and partner with CoE specialists, as required
· Identify and manage IT demands in alignment with business value and IT governance strategy with driving the decisions-making process if needed
· Design and drive opportunities where IT can create additional business value
· Be the IT advisor to business on current IT services & future IT needs
· Serves as the executive touch point for a portfolio of projects and Business IT processes
· Ensure that Centers of Excellence (CoE’s) continue to understand the needs of our Business
· Promote IT innovations / new services which can create additional business value
· Maintain IT budget and IT Project Portfolio in partnership with business & accounting to optimize IT spend for best value
· User Engagement. Enable and guide rollout of IT Services in business:
· Sponsoring and partnering with project managers & business on IT service implementation
· Articulate relevant changes (impact of change on IT services, projects, initiatives, trends etc.) to business process owner and business key users
· Translate complex subject matter expert knowledge / technical terms into a business understandable expression
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration with 10+ Years of working experience ideally with a focus on Healthcare, Customer Services organizations
· You have multiple years of experience in Healthcare, Customer Services related systems/applications (ITIL V3 / 4 based processes, ServiceNow, SAP, Salesforce.com, Mobile solutions, Microsoft Azure, RPA, AI etc.)
· You have expertise/experience to improve the company’s operations and the architecture or capability of data analysis
· You have excellent communication and presentation skills, strong people skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, managers and stakeholders
· You have ability to follow directions with minimal supervision, and judgment to know when to escalate and ask for guidance
· You have CBRMP / CBRM certification which is added advantage
· You are able to travel for business need (~20%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.