Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Solutions Architect - System Integration
Siemens Healthineers CS&ES team primarily located in Cary, NC is looking for a senior level IT Solutions Architect to join the growing solutions and services portfolio. The role is highly visible and provides opportunity to work with geographically diversified global IT and business teams.
As an IT Solutions Architect, you will bring years of diversified, yet latest technologies integrator experience. You should have demonstrated experience in progressing from developer to architect to integrator. You will get opportunity to work with a team of highly talented architects and developers. You should be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment and feel naturally comfortable to “connect the dots” between integrated solutions, services and team.
· Participate and lead technical design sessions with developers, architects throughout the project lifecycles
· Identify integrating technical aspects (data and code), remove ambiguity and provide visibility to whole project team, so they see end to end implications
· Provide single point of contact for the technical project teams with respect to integration touch points between solution implementations. Be the connecting dot between teams working in exclusively diversified technologies
· Provide single point of lead contact at the time of releases to ensure no integration misses happen at go-live
· Understand the “big” picture of integrations “today” and foresee the impact for future direction of technology decision
· Understand different technologies, seek clarifications, question decisions, and recommend changes to benefit all integrating pieces
· Ensures compliance to Quality, ISEC and DP regulations
To be successful in this role, you have strong technical foundation and principles.
· Quickly understand IT Solutions Architecture at high level and their interdependency on integrated services and technologies
· Participate in technical team sessions to understand the misalignment of IT services and solutions and ability to realign them before releases
· Identify, communicate, and resolve technical soft spots, misses and gaps
· Leadership quality to steer discussions towards integrated solutions and services
· Integrate view of diversified services and applications into standardized, simplified solutions
· Ability to meet with business users and understand the requirements
· Prior working experience with architects and developers to maintain integrated roadmap of services and production releases
· Strong Computer Science experience and passion towards ITSM framework of working
Qualifications and Technical experience
· You have multiple years of experience in Healthcare, Customer Services related systems/applications
· You have worked well blended and progressive years as a developer, architect, and integrator
· Strong, demonstrated technical background in SAP, Mobile Solutions, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, RPA etc.
· You have excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong people skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, managers, and stakeholders
· You have ability to follow directions with minimal supervision, and judgment to know when to escalate and ask for guidance
· You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration with 10+ Years of working experience ideally with a focus on Healthcare, Customer Services organizations
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.