Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical & Functional IT Architect – Customer Services
Siemens Healthineers CS&ES team located in Cary, NC is looking for a senior level IT ServiceNow Architect to join the growing solutions and services portfolio. The role is highly visible and provides opportunity to work with geographically diversified global IT and business teams.
As a functional and technical lead for ServiceNow, you will bring years of progressive experience in ServiceNow platform. You should have demonstrated experience in functional and technical expertise related to implementation on ServiceNow. You will get opportunity to work with a team of highly talented architects and developers.
· As a CS IT ServiceNow Lead, responsibilities include but not limited to
· Actively participate in ongoing ServiceNow project implementations with business, vendors, and internal IT teams
· Analyze and identify potential legacy applications as ideal candidates to be implemented on ServiceNow platform
· Lead design sessions for transforming legacy applications into ServiceNow based solutions
· Lead business meetings to understand data and functional requirements, transform them into technical requirements and work with implementation teams
· End to end owner of ServiceNow lead for projects and solutions for CS IT team
· Understand the “big” picture of integrations “today” and foresee the impact for future direction of technology decisions
· Understand different technologies, seek clarifications, question decisions, and recommend changes to benefit ServiceNow implementations
· Ensures understanding and good knowledge of compliance related activities for Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy, DPR etc. related regulations.
· To be successful in this role, you have strong functional and technical foundation and principles. Specifics include:
· Ability to Identify the potential applications that are well suited to be implemented in ServiceNow by configuration and low code level implementations
· Ability to lead functional business meetings to design solutions on ServiceNow platform
· Ability to guide and lead technical design for the complete solution
· Ability to lead design sessions, business demos and go-live release strategy preparation and execution related tasks/milestones
· Take ownership of impetrations from project implementations perspective
· Ability to lead and present in business, IT leadership sessions to clearly demonstrate the solutions and project plans related to ServiceNow platform
· Prior knowledge of ITIL framework is added value
· Prior Knowledge of ERP, CRM arena of Applications (fully or part thereof), is added advantage
· Prior knowledge of Dev OP based running operation is added value.
Qualifications and Technical experience
· Minimum of ten years of Information Technology work experience
· Minimum of three years of ServiceNow development/architecture experience
· Hands-on ServiceNow development experience with full cycle implementation experience
· Knowledge in Web Technologies (XML, HTML, Script, Angular JS, etc.)
· ServiceNow Upgrade experience
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; ITIL certification preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.