Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We are seeking an experienced brand manager to help lead a brand refresh for certain products and manage the implementation of that refresh across all appropriate channels.
Join our marketing/communications team as a Senior Brand Manager. Based in Issaquah, WA you will be responsible for the development and implementation of brand strategy and guidelines. You will play a key role in how our brand is perceived and experienced along with helping us grow awareness and build strong brand equity.
- Develop brand strategy and strategic messaging
- Establish brand guidelines and governance
- Lead development of brand guidelines, including research and onboarding an agency
- Brand management of legacy products and future launches
- Brand positioning
- Ensure consistent messaging across communication channels to effectively represent the company’s products, solutions and services to customers, prospects, employees, partners, and media
- Interface with global stakeholders and corporate teams to drive adoption of brand guidelines and assets
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BA/BS Communications, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent; MBA highly desirable
- 10+ years of successful experience within brand communications, creative and brand strategy or communications
- Ability to interface with upper management and global colleagues in a professional manner
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Proven creative innovative and strategic thinker
- Collaborative team player
- Vendor management as well as experience with the RFP process
- Experience working with (or within) agencies on brand-building projects
- Experience in managing brand architecture across a marketing portfolio
- Effective and engaging writer and storyteller with strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess ability to cultivate a collaborative working environment
- Skilled in operating in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal tools
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel required: 20%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in developing and managing brand strategy and strategic messaging across multiple touchpoints, including products.
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as listed above
- Cross-functional indirect team leadership
- Vendor and partner management
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to build relationships, influence across all levels, and drive smart decision-making
- Impeccable organizational skills, a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, self-starter environment
- Experience establishing brands for new products
- Comfort and ability to manage ambiguity
- Experience with demand generation/sales enablement
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.