- Deploy Siemens EDA emulation software and hardware solutions at customers and guide the customers to successful design bring-up
- Work closely with R&D to solve problems, review product specs, and find good general solutions that improve the overall product
- Train AE’s and customers on the solution
- Win pre-sales engagements in cooperation with the technical sales teams
- Successfully deploy our solutions at early customer sites. This means educating the customer on best practices and tool requirements. It also means working with R&D to make the tool improvements necessary for the customer’s success.
- Ensure existing customers maximize the value they receive from the solution by developing and enhancing methodology that exploits the solution’s capabilities
- Ensure customers are kept up-to-date with the latest enhancements
- Provide customer requirements to R&D and marketing
- Work with QA and Docs to help them create tests and documentation that will improve our solutions
- Create examples and tutorials that are shipped with our products.
- Develop and/or refine methodology employed in creating and using prototypes and maximizing the value of our prototyping solution
Experience & Education
- 6+ years in design, verification, simulation, emulation and prototyping of electronics chips and systems
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS or related areas
- Experience with an emulation platform
- SystemVerilog, Verilog and/or VHDL RTL design experience
- ASIC and/or FPGA implementation experience(synthesis, place&route)
- Verification experience with SystemVerilog, SystemC and/or C/C++
- Debug of RTL designs and simulation
- Proficient in scripting languages used today(e.g., Perl, Python, various shell scripts/Makefiles, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Competitive personality driven to win, ethically, in competitive business situations
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and deliver product demos live, via internet, or recorded
- Ability to create and deliver product presentations focused on functionality and value differentiation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel includes customer meetings as well as visits to other Siemens EDA R&D sites.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.