- Develop and implement integrated marketing communication strategies and plans encompassing collateral/events/demand generation/sales enablement and brand positioning.
- Serve as a key resource to the product marketing and global cross-modality teams to recommend and execute high-impact communications programs, including traditional and new media.
- Ensure consistent messaging across communication channels to effectively represent the company’s products, solutions and services to customers, prospects, employees, partners, and media.
- Leverage best practices including digital marketing, content marketing and demand generation in partnership with digital strategy teams.
- Analyze communication program results; implement improvements based on insights.
- Interface with global stakeholders and corporate teams to drive promotion of critical assets.
- BA/BS Communications or equivalent; MBA highly desirable
- 10+ years of successful experience within marketing communications or communications
- Ability to interface with upper management and global colleagues in a professional manner
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Proven creative, innovative and strategic thinker
- Effective and inspiring leader
- Collaborative team player
- Effective and engaging writer and storyteller with strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess ability to cultivate a collaborative working environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel required: 20%
- The successful candidate will have strength in managing and leading programs to success, attention to detail with an
- ability to think strategically, possess a strong record of execution, and a desire to make a difference in healthcare.
- Deep and broad professional experience able to solve complex communication challenges
- Cross-functional indirect team leadership
- Vendor and partner management
- Demonstrated experience managing the creation of integrated marketing communications programs preferably in the healthcare sector
- Skilled in operating in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal tools
- Experience building and managing demand generation campaigns
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as listed above
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.