Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Cardiology Sales Specialist in Riyadh, KSA.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible to identify interventional Cath lab prospects for both new and current customers, targets are to be met within the rules and regulations of Siemens Healthineers to contribute in forecast quality.
- You will promote AX cardiology solutions to customers and deliver agreed customer centric activities with early engagement in governmental and private sector.
- You will identify projects and prospects In close cooperation with customer account manager (CRM). You will make sure the projects and prospects are prepared through visits and presentations.
- You will check contracts before hand-over to project management.
- You will cultivate long term relationship with cardiology KOL to improve our presence in Saudi market
- You will develop and maintain own product knowledge and good clinical cardiology background to address siemens solutions to cardiology market.
- You will be knowledgeable of competitive and cardiology market environment.
- You will support other AT surgical imaging solutions in regard to sales activity within the department.
Your qualifications and experience
Must have at least 5-8 years experience in Saudi Arabia imaging cardiology market.
- High level of technical competence and awareness of AX products.
- Strong business awareness/competence
Your attributes and skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Communication and presentation skills, Ability to present to large groups.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Sales competence and persuasion skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time