As a Full Stack developer, you are required to:
• Analyze requirements & Design software solutions based on customer Requirements
• Implement software solutions as per design (coding)
• Implement and test solutions (Unit Test) using NUnit/MS Test
• Review software work product within the software development life cycle and business-related project constraints
• Stay curious and enthusiastic about using related technologies to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit in business domain
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• 0 -1 year of experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams
• Good in C#, Web API, Angular 6 and above
• Development Experience in C#, Java Script, HTML5, Web API, .Net Technologies
• Development Experience and Knowledge of BDD, TDD, MS Test, NUnit, Selenium would be an added advantage
• Basic knowledge on Data Engineering , Data Warehousing, Data Analytics
• Knowledge in Python programming, R, Tableau
• Strong knowledge on SQL queries
• Familiar with Agile and other scrum related activities
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Great attention to detail and good analytical abilities.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
• Ability to work independently and also in a global team environment.