Why Choose us ?
Lead global team for new product development of motor for electric and hybrid vehicles, as project manager. Responsible for project delivery under commercial vehicle automotive processes.
What will you do if join us?
- § Responsible as Project manager for new development of motors for electric and hybrid vehicles according to CV automotive processes.
- § Responsible for the project budget planning, project execution and delivery, incl. milestones, time schedule, its controlling, reporting and the change management.
- § Track the planning cycle from front to end: setting project goals, analyzing stakeholders, breaking work down into packages, and drafting network, resource and cost plans.
- § Plan, control and coach the project related interfaces (R&D, engineering, SCM, testing, factories, involved regional companies and service organization)
- § Active participation in our continuous improvement process, own improvement ideas are always welcome
Who are we looking for?
- 5-10 years Experience in development or electrical product such as motor, inverter, electrical apparatuses etc. Auto including off road industry is preferred.
- 5 years Experience of project management for new product development or Localization. Successfully launch product to market.
- Being a leader for project in which core team member is more than 8 people, investment is more than 5M RMB.
- Collaboration with international teams
- Knowledge in the field of motors and inverters for electric drives for hybrid and electric vehicles as well as in the area of their integration, operational behavior and design criteria of these components
- Professional experience in project execution and project management
- Professional experience in quality measures in project, such as FEMA,MQP, etc
- Advanced skill in negotiation, risk, claim, contract management, financial controlling and leadership.
- Office software, incl. MS Project
- User knowledge in TeamCenter or SAP
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time