Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) and work on various aspects of developing and implementing our digital Supply Chain Management MES/MOM roadmap.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive proof of concepts and pilots in data analytics, data science, AI / ML and predictive maintenance
- You help building our SCM data governance and data management
- You support us in the various digitalization activities such as manufacturing intelligence, automation, planning and optimization
- You participate in a variety of projects in the field of data analytics, IoT and digitalizing manufacturing processes
- You work closely with colleagues and executives
- You work in day-to-day operations and support the team with administrative tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You study computer sciences, technology, economics or a comparable field of study
- You are interested and/or experienced with modern data analysis (R, Python, Spark)
- You have well-founded database understanding incl. SQL
- You have used BI frontend tools (Power BI and/or Qlik Sense)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in ontologies and data modelling
- You ideally have some knowledge on SCM processes and data objects
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You have a structured way of working and would like to learn something new
- You are committed and motivated and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork
- You have an open mindset and like to work in an international environment
- You have excellent communications skills in German and English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time