As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Drafter for GBS Record-to-Report, Real Estate and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Prepare drawings and other technical documents;
- Covert detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derive the related drawings;
- Revise drawings or CAD-models according to instructions;
- Keep drawings standards;
- May support the specialist Real Estate partner at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models;
- Record and monitor change requests on space occupancy of office and industrial sites;
- Ensure required reports are prepared and delivered with accuracy and in a timely manner based on customer's needs;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to Real Estate partners;
- Get to know the Corporate Real Estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or a similar field;
- Solid expertise on AutoCAD;
- Fluency in English. German and/or Spanish is a plus;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft 365 applications, especially MS Excel;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders worlwide;
- Interest in exploring a career at Global Business Services, in connection with Corporate Real Estate;
- Availability to travel, if needed.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time