At Siemens Digital Industry Software, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified Presales Business Consultant / Business Development Specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- Lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value-added software sales engagements (typically medium size engagements) through productive business relationships with customers and prospects. Using appropriate methods, lead the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect, and provide input into the formation of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to support the sale of software.
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges, industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces, through the delivery of thought leadership. Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
- Develop customer relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales. Works on projects/assignments of complex scope. Provide guidance and mentoring within country to others on the capabilities and business value of a single product or solution.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role:
- Lead and execute consultative sales engagements.
- Be fully versed in the country Software forecast and pipeline for key accounts, work with the Engagement Management, and Sales Account Manager to identify opportunities.
- As an integral part of the Siemens SISW bid proposal and benchmark teams, liaise across the sales, presales and services functions to provide oversight and consultancy for, and communicate a clear vision of, the proposed solution.
- Work with strategic customers to understand their business strategy and development.
- Lead the development and presentation of financially quantified, business linked value propositions specific to a customer or prospect in sales campaigns.
- Contribute to the project kick off meeting to ensure successful hand-over and transition to the professional services team.
- Facilitate appropriate customer introductions to help professional services team deliver a successful implementation.
- Act as a support for our Marketing department, develop and deliver solution domain value presentations.
- Subject Matter Expert for SISW business value and the development of meaningful and best in class value propositions in multiple solution domains.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in engineering or business
- 3+ years in presale / business development management
- Brilliant at value selling with a good knowledge of the Software market & industry
- Excellent relationship management
- English and Dutch are mandatory
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI-PLM #LI-MG1 #LI-CC
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time