Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Experience with the manufacture of complex parts and fabrications made from stainless steels or nickel-based alloys
• Experience designing parts in a high vibration and high temperature environment
• Experience with component testing for part qualification especially shake table or combustion testing
• Knowledge of gas turbine combustion principles
• Knowledge of heat transfer principles, thermo-acoustics, aero-design principles, principles of gas turbine combustion, emissions etc
• Ability to work in a dynamic, project-oriented environment.
• Good communication skill in English language (Verbal & Written)
• Work within a multi-discipline team on prototype and/or production projects
• Develop product requirements specifications in conjunction with internal and external customers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Perform and/or coordinate aero design calculations on advanced gas turbine combustors
• Perform and/or coordinate reacting and non-reacting flow CFD calculations to develop and qualify combustor components
• Develop combustion test plans and oversee tests to develop and qualify the functionality of combustor components
The preferred candidate will have a number of the following:
• Mechanical or Aerospace engineer graduate/Postgraduate/PhD from recognized college/university
• More than 6 years of experience in design of Gas Turbine combustion system or similar components including:
o Experience using correlation-based fluid-mechanics, mixing, and heat transfer tools to design gas turbine components
o CFD analysis of combustion systems using STAR CCM+
o 3D CAD experience especially with UG NX
· Knowledge of Specification of drawings per ANSI Y14.5 or ISO 1101
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time