We are looking for Real-Time Embedded Software Developer to join us at Siemens Ltd in Israel, a center of 5G products development.
We are responsible for developing algorithm and code running on NXP processors, implementing 3GPP 5G release 15,16 and future 17 softwares for RU and UE (Bast Station radio unit and User Equipment).
We are looking for a Dynamic Engineer to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software on new and existing embedded systems
Qualification and experience required:
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience as a Software Engineer, including experience with C / Assembly programming.
- Confirmed experience in writing Linux system scripts.
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems.
- Development experience in Embedded Linux OS, user and kernel space.
- Experienced in HW/SW integration and debugging activities
· Background in embedded wireless communication system– MUST.
· 5-7 years’ experience in embedded software development– MUST.
· C programming knowledge – MUST.
· Proficiency debugging embedded software system – MUST.
· Understanding of 4G or 5G protocols – MUST.
Knowledge of C++/Python – Advantage!
We want to hear from you if you are with good written and verbal communication skills, who can work independently and capable to solve problems together with hardware and software developers.
Are you proactive and flexible, with a drive to stay on the cutting edge of development practices, send us your CV now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time