• Working across multiple Finance Functions to provide overall support for the period end results and preparation of forecast
• Understand key drivers of the P&L
• Performance analysis, including explanation of variance to plan, forecast and year ago
• Monitoring labor and other variable productivity on monthly basis
• Maintain complex Excel models.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations to communicate business results and insights.
• Collaborate with Finance functions on ad-hoc projects
• Identify opportunities to develop and implement continuous improvement
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration required.
• 0 to 2 years of experience in finance and planning.
• Desirable SAP/Qlik Sense/Power BI knowledge.
• Comfortable working in a matrix cross-functional organization.
• Able to work independently and take initiative.
• Highly organized with ability to work on tight deadlines.
• High verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time