Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Region Business Head Finance DX Mexico, Costa Ricay El salvador
Your mission and responsibilities:
Owns the administration process in the Group of Countries (GoC), drives local DX business performance and continuous improvement and, in alignment with DX Zone FI, continuously monitors the finance “ecosystem” for implementation of new projects, process and technologies
- Reporting to DX ZBF for LAM and dotted line for Country CFO.
- Responsible for BA performance (together with CBL) in the Group of Countries Mexico and Central America. Ensure sustainable profitability growth. Continuously monitor resource allocation (Opex) and investments.
- Execute FI strategy to achieve GoC targets and overall ROI. Deploy and support BA Strategy, tactics and execution aligned with Zone DX Management.
- Provides transparency and guidance, ensure LOA process and timely escalation defined with OTO DX LAM.
- Close contact with OTC organization in order to secure proper alignment and operational excellence for DX business at optimal cost level.
- Key interface with distributors and integrators when discussing finance topics and securing proper level of investments and OWC in this respective accounts.
- High support on CFA and audit reviews with indirect channel partners. Monitor and drive potential corrective actions.
- Strong support and customer face when discussing important deals and general finance topics (e.g outstanding payment, DIOH performance, etc).
- Responsible for people development and high level of engagement on local Finance DX team. Continuous focus on succession plan and attractiveness of talents to DX FI.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
All our job offers encourage the inclusion of People with Disabilities to the world of work.
In case you require any adjustment to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please let us know to facilitate your participation under equal conditions.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
We care about the privacy of your data and are serious about complying with GDPR data protection legislation, as well as other data protection laws. For this reason, we ask that you do not email us your resume. Instead, we ask that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Creating a profile informs us that you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send an alert when relevant positions open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time