We are looking for a Collector at Siemens Financial Services in Espoo.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. With a focus on electrification, automatization, and digitalization, we support our customers by providing them with innovative and future-facing financing solutions, such as project and structured financing (debt or equity), corporate lending as well as leasing and equipment financing. Our financial and industry know-how makes us a trusted partner for enabling investments in new technologies while creating value for both Siemens and its customers as well as society. For further information, please visit www.siemens.com/finance .
What are my responsibilities?
As a Collector, the mission is to minimise company losses by collecting all overdue rentals in a timely manner by means of telephone, letter and e-mail. Manage Asset repossesion on default cases, take appropriate enforcement action for the recovery of debt.
Other key responsibilities:
- Minimise customer arrears by chasing debt via telephone, letter, and e-mail, take enforcement action for recovery of debt where applicable adhering to the collections guideline and Local legislation
- Request external collections agent where appropriate for investigation of non-payment issues or collection of payment
- Resolve customer complaints by involving SFS introducers and internal SFS Sales team members where appropriate. Ensure the customer maintains their rentals whilst we assist them
- Adhere to the Collections guidelines in order to ensure all collections related activity is within specified compliance requirements.
- Escalate any potential issues on agreements whereby the customer holds a high exposure with SFS.
- Ensure Asset's are located, secured and sold on default cases for best possible price to reduce company losses, make police investigation reports for missing assets within specified guidelines
- Meet all KPI and targets set
What would we expect from you?
- At least 2 years collections experience essential
- Knowledge of contracts and consumer credit preferred
- Banking, Leasing or Finance Agreements experience preferred
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
What do we offer?
You will become part of an open and dynamic culture, where professional and personal development are at the top of the agenda. We offer you a challenging position in an international environment and possibility to work flexible.
Are you interested?
Send us your application as soon as possible, as applications will be dealt with on a continuous basis. Latest by 5.8.2021.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services AB, sivuliike Suomessa
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time