Implement communication activities defined in communication plans.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Create compelling story on digital channels. Design, build and maintain brands digital platform presence, including WeChat, and other channel within greater China region.
2. Organize corporate event, create event concept with creative idea and ensure timely project execution.
3. Research and evaluate new social media channels, and create new channels which fit company needs and enhance target group online engagement.
4. Analysis of social media performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), ensure performance of social buzz.
5. Design and create graphic, videos as well as other content related material to uplift company brand image
6. Develop and managing integrated campaigns online and offline based on corporate projects and events
7. Monitor overall ROI for the brand and work out methods to improve cost efficiency
8. Ensure consistent interpretation of global brand architecture, objectives and strategies, Ensure that brand image and position are properly maintained in all communication materials to promote & protect brand identity
9. Interact and communicate with internal team and division, understand business needs and provide digital support.
1. 5+ years’ working experience in corporate event or social media related.
2. Bachelor or master degree, Major in marketing or digital communication;
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time