Role: Software Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Change the future with us !!!
- Understand the requirements, user stories, Develop High level and low level design, implementation, unit and integration test to deliver high quality product
- Implementation of new requirements, bug fixing and maintenance of the Software Application adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration/automation) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
Use your skills to move the world forward!!!
- We need a tech graduate - BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MS in Computer Sciences with overall 2 to 4 years of experience & Expertise in C#. Net Core/ Fraework and WPF
- Experience for executing SW development activities independently esp. Coding, Test Automation, Testing, Bug fixing & maintenance with high quality
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies & Adapts personal approach to meet the needs of different or new situations
- Drive to go for the best solutions
- Passionate about own work and good team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time