If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
This role is part of our business unit "Intelligent Traffic Systems" (in future: "Yunex Traffic"; more than 3,000 employees and 600 million Euro revenue). ITS is preparing for the step towards organizational independence, which is to be taken in the current fiscal year. As a 100% subsidiary, ITS will remain part of Siemens Mobility fort he time beeing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As "Expert (f/m/d) Shareholder Controlling", you will implement the corporate shareholder s vis-à-vis the Yunex Traffic portfolio companies and will advise or support them in the adoption of board resolutions. In your area of responsibility, you will also work closely with external auditors.
- You regularly analyze, evaluate, and optimize the capital structure and determine the dividend potential of the portfolio companies. In doing so, you will ensure a uniform dividend policy and implement respective Siemens Group guidelines.
- You will support future M&A activities from an accounting, corporate, tax and business plan perspective; an develop optimized corporate structure concepts in the context of incorporations and spin-offs.
- Given on your sound knowledge, you regularly evaluate the book values of investments and independently perform valuations for intra-group transactions.
- You will also support the Yunex Traffic portfolio companies' board members in the performance of their duties, as mandated by relevant laws and regulations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree (Master) in business administration with a focus on accounting/auditing (or corporate tax would be advantageous).
- In addition, you bring 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar corporate role or at an audit company
- In addition, you have essential knowledge of corporate law transactions and board issues.
- Furthermore, you are are very analytical, have strong negotiation skills, the ability to work in teams as well as quality and customer focus.
- Fluent English skills complete your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time