Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmental friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Civil Interface Engineer position to Join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for Civil Interface Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work on civil works designs and interfaces.
- Preparing installation drawing for track elements and wayside coordination.
- Interface and coordinate for all fields (Power Supply, Signaling, Telecom, MEP) shop drawings for and outdoor.
- Lead technical meetings with CVW subcontractors.
- Perform site surveys to observe obstacles.
- Ensure the full alignment to the technical specs while elaborating the design documents.
- Coordinate with Customer and the Consultant to acquire the design approvals.
- Responsible for Installation, trenching, and as built drawings.
- Support site and handle technical RFIs and FCNs.
- Regular site visits to follow work progress and prepare monthly reports.
- Deliver all the requested design and as-built drawings in time.
- Report to the Engineering Management and Project Management.
- Apply the Local and international Standards.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or civil engineering from a reputable university.
- Experience of 3-5 years or more in elaborating Civil Designs, Interface Designs for Power Supply, Signaling, Telecom and MEP systems.
- Railway Experience is an advantage.
- Very Good Knowledge about the Local and international standards.
- Hands-on experience in AutoCAD 2D &3D, Adobe Photoshop, Revit, 3DsMAX.
- Good Knowledge in SketchUp, Rhinoceros & Grasshopper and Design Builder is an advantage.
- Excellent Digital literacy in MS Word, MS EXCEL, MS Power Point.
- Very good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Able to work in a multifaceted environment and in several site locations mainly Benha-Port Said region.
- Experience in dealing with the Governmental Authorities, Civil Contractors and Consultants in Egypt.
- Excellent Time Management.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time