Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Manager (f/m/d) of Service for Magnetic Resonance to enable seamless digital customer experience to foster profitable growth.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will take on the role of "Manager of Service for MR (Magnetic Resonance)" and thus be responsible for all service-related tasks worldwide for the Business Line MR. You will be our first point of contact for our customers as well as internal and external partners. You are part of the Customer Services (CS) Management team, as well as Magnetic Resonance Management team
- You will contribute to the design of the MR portfolio with the Customer Services strategy (e.g. with regard to serviceability) and will also be responsible for the implementation of this strategy in cooperation with the headquarters of Magnetic Resonance and headquarters of Customer Services in Erlangen
- You are responsible for achieving the life cycle targets (e.g. customer satisfaction, product life cycle cost; service life cycle cost; revenue and profit) both in terms of product and service for all MR products in production
- You will ensure that service requirements are considered at the product design stage and implement your own ideas to expand the service business
- You will also be responsible for budget, negotiating financial targets as well as marketing and productivity activities
- You are characterized by a very high level of customer orientation, participate in customer visits as appropriate and manage "hot sites"
- In addition, you prepare customer satisfaction surveys and strive for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction (Net Promoter Score)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree (master's degree) in medical technology, engineering, physics or a related technical field
- You bring in long-term professional experience in a significant strategic role the healthcare industry in a globally operating company. In addition, you have very good product knowledge in the field of medical imaging (preferably Magnetic Resonance), as well as in the installed base of medical devices
- You have leadership experience and have also had budget responsibility in previous positions
- You are used to working in partnerships with customers. Of course, you try to avert escalations in advance, but also in difficult situations you have a structured approach and the necessary communication skills
- You have already worked successfully in matrix organizations and have a deep understanding of processes. In addition, you are always looking to improve processes, which is why you consider successful change management in this environment to be particularly important and already have experience in driving this forward
- Sound market knowledge is a matter of course for you. Your knowledge of competitors, as well as trends in the field of medical imaging and services, is already strong and you enjoy staying up to date - or helping to shape these trends
Your attributes and skills:
- To manage this central and global role you are business fluent in English
- You have already gained experience in international cooperation and therefore bring intercultural sensitivity with you
- You are highly motivated to drive strategic issues forward. You act as an entrepreneur and always have the customer's interests in your focus
- You have good communication skills and approach tasks in a structured, customer- and results-oriented manner. In doing so, you develop new approaches to solutions with your stakeholders and thus bring new impetus to the organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time