Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play?
- The key jobs are Business acquisition / Order Execution / Business Development / Customer Relationship Management / Business Planning and review / Business Information Management from Building and retail Customers.
- He / She should possess good knowledge of LV Switchgear products mainly MCB, DB, RCCB etc. / market and should also be conversant with Commercial concepts.
- Monitor and achieve sales targets.
- Conduct product presentation / Seminars at customer place.
- Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Candidate must have 3- 6 Years of experience in Sales LV Switchgear products mainly MCB, DB, RCCB etc with a Engineering Degree in Electronics or Electrical
You will be performing this from Mumbai, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrowFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time