Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting QA Test Engineer to join our forward thinking FPGA Prototyping and Debugging Team in Cairo Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Challenges of FPGA-Based Prototyping and Multiple FPGA Partitioning
- Bringing up a HW-SW Co-Designs for FPGA-Prototype.
- FPGA Advanced Debugging Methods.
- Design for FPGA, Change the Design to be FPGA Friendly.
- How FPGA prototype is complementing other verification solutions like emulation, simulation and formal verification.
- Participate in Building a verification environment for product IPs and memory models.
- Qualification of new product features and define test methodology for advanced topics such as testbench acceleration with FPGA Prototype and Power-Aware designs.
- Benchmarking of the FPGA-Prototype flow components in terms of time, memory and quality of results.
- BS/MS. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. Graduation Grade: Excellent or Very Good with Honor Degree.
- Good Knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Good knowledge about any of Hardware Description Languages such as VERILOG, VHDL or System Verilog.
- Candidates with Prior Knowledge of Siemens EDA Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, Emulation or Formal (Model Checking/Equivalence Checking) … will be considered.
- Good knowledge with scripting languages: Shell/Perl and TCL/TK is a plus!
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Concepts and SW Testing.
- Familiar with Testing Strategies, Test Planning and Testing Automation Tools.
- Solid knowledge about Defect Tracking Systems, Configuration Management and Code Profiling Tools.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time