Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
In this role, you will be responsible for the definition and the management of IT outsourcing Management and Controlling for Siemens Financial Services (SFS) IT and all SFS entities which are subject to the regulatory requirements of KWG, MaRisk, BAIT, EBA Guideline on Outsourcing Arrangements and MAS Guideline on Outsourcing. As SFS IT is the sole IT provider for SFS regulated entities worldwide, implementation of the regulatory requirements into the own IT Outsourcing Management process is under the responsibility of SFS IT.
- You define proper outsourcing policy and processes, clear roles and responsibilities
- You create a comprehensive overview of all outsourcing arrangements and IT-related external procurements (outsourcing register) and identify material outsourcings by coordinating a standardized risk analysis with the relevant departments
- You monitor the compliance with internal and legal requirements for outsourcing
- In addition to that, you implement due diligence assessment of service providers
- You ensure consistent methodology in processes, KPI, reporting and escalation processes
- You align and reconciliate the Contingency Planning between institution and service providers, as well as regular joint testing Business Continuity Plans
- You coordinate the monitoring of regular performance assessment based on defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and outsourcing arrangements (outsourcing assessments)
- You integrate risks from (material) outsourcing arrangements into (IT) Risk Management
- You document exit strategies (“Exit-Plans“) for material outsourcing agreements
- Moreover, you perform regular and ad-hoc reporting concerning outsourcing arrangements (e.g. management)
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Economics/Law or similar with a focus on IT
- You have profound knowledge of the financial sector and its legal requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, EBA...)
- Furthermore, you have at least five years of professional IT work experience, including Outsourcing Management
- You know and understand the IT market and the corresponding IT contracts (e.g. SaaS)
- You are the right fit for our team if you know how to communicate effectively with colleagues from different functions/hierarchies, if you can understand and manage complex structures and if you consider yourself as a strong team player
- Business fluent German and English skills round off your profile
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time