Your new role – Social Media & Thought Leadership Manager – Siemens Advanta
Develop what is important now and tomorrow.
The world never stands still. At Siemens Advanta, we see this as an opportunity to make a change and create a better future. We ask the tough questions like “How can people's lives be improved?”” “How can we crack that tough nut our customer is struggling with?” Help us find the right answers. Develop together now what will be important tomorrow. As passionate questioners and supplier of ideas, as trusted advisors and practical helpers. With the aim of accompanying society into a more digital and better future. Welcome to our world of Siemens Advanta!
As part of the Marketing, Communications and Sales Support team, you are responsible for the development and further development / optimization of our Social Media and Thought Leadership areas and the associated digital marketing campaigns.
What part will you play?
· You will grow the Siemens Advanta brand via engaging marketing campaigns working very closely with the whole Marketing & Communications Team
- You will lead the social media communications at Siemens Advanta by defining its strategy, managing the SoMe part of the editorial calendar, and creating content for the Siemens social media channels
- You will lead the thought leadership program at Siemens Advanta by coordinating brand activities, creating content for the Leadership Team of Advanta and its thought leaders and by supporting the CEO of Advanta in his communications activities
- You will lead the Siemens Advanta paid social campaigning by defining its strategy, setting up campaigns in various social media channels, and monitoring closely the campaign performances
- You will work closely together with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to set up a lead management strategy for Siemens Advanta and create digital workflows via a marketing automation
- You maintain the good collaboration with our central communications team and be our bridgehead to drive MarComs development for whole Siemens.
- You will maintain and build up professional agency collaborations to increase content output, quality and run campaigns
- You will create and mange the quarterly MarComs KPI dashboard
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in consulting, an agency or in a professional service’ company
- You are experienced in managing projects and aligning the interests of a complex group of stakeholders
- You have deep experience in marketing communications, social media, digital marketing, and lead management
- You have a master degree in the field of marketing, communications or in a similar
- You have a high interest in technology, digital transformation, industrial IoT and desirability in serving customers
- You are confident in communicating across levels and able to build informal professional networks and relationships
- You have already worked in diverse and international environments, ideally with work abroad experience
- You worked closely with executives and you bring the necessary confidence to drive your project to success
- You are fluent in English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time