Siemens is looking for a Customer Engineer Consultant to be hired within our Siemens Digital Industries Division based in Milan.
He/She is passionate about studying market trends and identifying the latest and most innovative opportunities to support the business and feels at ease building long positive relationships with clients, As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!
Join us if you like understanding customer’s needs and help them along the way to success.Your Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer requirements as per Gearmotors, Drives and motion functionalities and support customer to implement the best configurations and solutions HW and SW
- Visit customers to explore their needs, train them on new products and develop new business opportunities on assigned target customers
- Support Sales Department in daily sales activities.
- Test specific functionalities to be implemented into customer SW for their machines and plants
- Test and develop use cases with drive platforms and gearmotors to show the advantages of our systems.
- Develop skills in digitalization key topics for the drive systems.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Automation Engineering or technical Diploma
- Confirmed professional experience in similar role
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- Aspiration to develop a technical path and grow into a future sales role
- Familiarity with power systems, electrical machines, gearmotors and drive technology
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the results-oriented spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Health insurance and Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time