Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us
Join our exciting Talent Acquisition team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Candidate Care Coordinator.
The Candidate Care Coordinator is responsible for supporting the candidate experience within their assigned areas, specifically through managing the interview coordination process. The Candidate Care Coordinator will monitor and socialize the candidate experience trends they observe within their business areas and make recommendations to improve where possible. The Candidate Care Coordinator will also act as a first level support contact for candidates selected for interview, including responding to special interview accommodations and general organizational inquiries.
- You will support the Siemens Healthineers’ employment brand via interfacing with candidates regularly, responding to inquiries and ensuring their preparedness.
- You will act as a steward for Talent Acquisition internally via supporting the hiring manager experience as well, including building rapport, tracking ongoing & consistent interview needs and making recommendations to support the employment brand.
- You will facilitate specialty arrangements including travel, lodging, conference room booking, etc.
- You will communicate with clients and new hires to ensure smooth onboarding process as needed.
- You will update candidate and requisition statuses in the applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 year of Recruiting, HR or related experience in meeting fast paced client needs
- Minimum 1 year of experience working within an applicant tracking system or similar
- Experience working with a video interviewing tool, such as Montage or Hire Vue is preferred
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S.
Desired Characteristics and Experience:
- Has the ability to build partnerships with various teams both internally and externally
- Well-suited candidate who is accustomed to problem solving issues for clients, and able to handle the heavy administrative “work-flow” processing with a positive attitude
- Successful candidates will possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-faced, ever-changing environment
- Candidates should have exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
- This person will be extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- “Client-service” minded professional
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.