Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Customer Engagement Manager NAM for Imaging Decision Support / AI-Rad Companion
In your role as a Customer Engagement Manager for the Imaging Decision Support product line you will work on ensuring the commercial success of our AI-Rad Companion portfolio, establishing strong proof points together with VIP customers / key opinion leaders and ensuring a successful roll-out of new AI-Rad Companion offerings to the region North America. You will closely work with regional Marketing, Sales and Communication teams as well as the headquarter functions of the Imaging Decision Support Product Line and headquarter support functions.
What are my responsibilities?
As part of the Imaging Decision Support team of the Digital Health business your responsibilities include:
- Successful management of the interfaces between regional sales organization, global sales and HQ roles in the product line (especially product management, operations, development)
- Closely work with the initial customer sites to build strong proof points and ensure a successful roll-out for current and future versions of AI-Rad Companion
- Responsible for KOL development, establishing reference sites, and AI-Rad Companion adoption in the region
- Support implementation and optimization of AI-Rad Companion at customer sites
- Support definition and execution of collaboration projects
- Be the region’s advocate to analyze, scope and define future product development together with the HQ team
- Key expert for AI in relevant clinical fields, technologies, and competition / partners
- Work closely with the pre-development team in Princeton, New Jersey, to ensure a mutually successful strategy for bringing the most relevant and successful AI offerings to the market.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a university degree in medicine, engineering (preferably with a focus on medicine/medical technology), computer science or a comparable discipline
- You offer many years of relevant experience in customer projects within the international healthcare sector and have experience in leveraging project management and business development methodologies to succeed.
- You have a broad understanding of the healthcare industry, radiology, medical imaging products and internal processes of healthcare providers.
- You have demonstrated strong organizational skills, are self-motivated, goal-oriented, excel at analytical thinking and are highly responsible.
- Home base preferably in close distance to Princeton, NJ, and Malvern, PA
- Host-based delegation from Germany to USA for a time of 3 or more years is an option
- Starting date: Oct 1st, 2021
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.