Then come and join our global team as SAP Solution Architect (f/m/d) to drive the worldwide rollout and further development of a SAP sales and service system.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the integration of our SAP system into the entire IT landscape and drive the worldwide rollout of the system considering the remaining IT landscape in different countries
- You direct solution decisions for complex problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the system lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise and guidance on best practices
- You ensure a consistent SAP enterprise architecture and provide SAP architecture guidance
- You work independently on innovative SAP topics to drive digitalization forward
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of computer science, engineering or similar
- You convince with your long-term SAP development and consulting experience, which you have proven in several SAP implementation projects or proof of concepts
- You bring a general IT understanding and architectural knowledge as well as in-depth knowledge of SAP technologies (e.g. ABAP, ABAP-OO, Fiori / SAPUI5, SAP NetWeaver, SAP HANA, SAP PI/PO, SAP Portal, SAP Solution Manager)
- You have extensive experience with the SAP Cloud platform (WebIDE, CPI, Cloud Connector) and a general understanding of SAP ERP business processes and modules
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge is desirable
- You score points with your analytical and conceptual skills (e.g. OOA / OOD, UML or BPMN)
Your attributes and skills:
- To be able to communicate and work effectively (also remotely) in a multicultural environment, you speak English fluently. German language skills are an additional plus
- You are an excellent team player, but at the same time you are able to work independently with little supervision
- Your working style is characterized by a high level of initiative, a strategic awareness within the SAP market and a clear understanding of the end goal to be achieved
- Occasional international business trips are a welcome change for you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time