Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Data Scientist.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the support of advanced analytical processes and strategies that support the Siemens Healthineers Data Analytics team through the development/configuration of dashboards, predictive/prescriptive modeling and data analysis that is both internal and customer driven.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Write production code to produce data infrastructure and automation of tasks
- from data
- and consultation with partners at all levels
- Provide compelling, engaging and persuasive fact-based arguments
- Set clear priorities to optimally complete work tasks and allocate resources efficiently
- Work in an agile framework and communicate progress as necessary
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work adaptively, functioning in both an independent function, as well as part of a development team
- 2+ years combined similar work/advanced education experience
- 2+ years of experience with applied analytics, with the ability to integrate a multitude of data sources and provide a detailed and insightful output
- Proven ability working cross functionally with stakeholders
- Demonstrated application of Analytical Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and familiarity with basic data warehousing principals and constructs
- 2+ years of experience in coding programming languages such as SQL, java, R, Python, etc.
Preferred skills, education and experience:
- 4+ years of experience applying Analytics and Data Science
- 2+ years of consulting/customer facing experience
- 2+ years of experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics tools such as QlikSense, Business Objects, Power BI, or Tableau
- 2+ years of experience working with large scale RDBMS tools such as Oracle, SQLServer, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud-based data warehouse, special preference given to experience with Snowflake
- 2+ years of experience analyzing and interacting with large scale ERP and CRM solutions, specifically SAP.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.