For our Business Solutions & Services team, we are looking for full-time Business Intelligence Specialists and Business Intelligence Consultants in Alpharetta, GA. As a BI Specialist / Consultant you will lead projects and support our internal customers from the project start until the successful implementation. The ideal person is someone who loves problem solving, writing code and learning new technologies!
- Designing, developing and maintaining of individual business intelligence solutions.
- Build and improve dashboards and reports using DundasBI, Tableau, Highcharts and other tools.
- Fix, optimize and tune ETL processes.
- Coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively get along with all internal customers.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A team player mindset, good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus required.
- Business Intelligence Specialists must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience. Business Intelligence Consultants must have a minimum of 4 years of work experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience using SQL (SingleStore, Snowflake, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle. SingleStore preferred)
- Experience using ETL Tools (SSIS preferred)
- Experience using Code Repositories (Bitbucket, SVN)
- Experience creating charts, graphs, dashboards in one or more of the following programs – Dundas BI, Tableau, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports, Qlik
- Proven knowledge of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with JS libraries
- Experience with Statistical Models, Machine Learning, AI, Predictive Analytics
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 172 years. Change in the global arena is happening at an unprecedented pace and we must build sustainable and efficient technologies to be ready to adapt. That is why the next generation of Siemens is now comprised of Siemens AG, Siemens Healthineers and Siemens Energy (see also https://new.siemens.com/us/en/company/about/futuresiemens.html?linkId=300000000480700).
Right now, we’re powering a whole country, finding ways to prevent malaria, making cities smarter, developing renewable energy, designing 3D robots, transporting people at 250 mph and helping NASA explore Mars. Our experience has shown that key technology components coming from areas like AI, analytics, IOT, Cyber-Security, additive manufacturing and materials science are extremely relevant for such innovations.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.