Reporting to the Zone Technical Center Manager and working closely with the Project Managers within Zone Technical Building Controls team. The goal of the position is to allow Project Managers and Supervisors to focus on job execution, while ensuring implementation of our core business processes. Coordinators also act as the HUB on all projects ensuring efficiently and smoothly through all Project Milestones, keep a focused attention on document control, project close out, and act as the alternate point of contact for customers in order to help ensure overall customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
Manage the new booking process, ensure booking package is complete. Support PM with directed duties pertaining to projects. Prepare customer training documents. Act as liaison between Customers, PMs, Specialists, Sales Executives, Engineering and the FBA Staff. Track engineering workflow throughout the design, programming, graphics and DDS process. Collect and communicate required documentation to facilitate payment.
- Build purchase requisition for programming, graphics from estimates & scope. Set up, assign network, network activity and delivery date. Monitor monthly claims to ensure Operations Manager approval, submit for processing. Verify specialist timesheet submissions for approval through month end. Assist PM with all aspects of the design, programming, graphics and DDS process. Ensure all jobs are reviewed and requisitions and PO are in process with the GOC/NOC. Review PM Milestone sheets and update Project Milestones in engineering workflow tool(s). Monitor all closed jobs; ensure all are scheduled, statues and closed. Partner with Solutions to Service Turnover Coordinator.
- Administer Workflow Reporting for OMs and PMs.
- Manage Sales to Ops and Solutions to Service Turnover, schedule weekly meetings, prepare agenda for projects to be turned over, ensure appropriate approvals. Process claims, make adjustments in Engineering workflow tool, provide PMs with project documentation upon completion.
- Coordinate and attend Operations meetings. Coordinate Employee Satisfaction Events for the Operations Team. Manage each Divisions Travel/Training costs. Project filing. Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a specialty area and of tasks and responsibilities.
- Typically, 2+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills – heavy spreadsheet, data entry, and financial analyst work is required
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience using SAP
We offer company holidays, paid time off, and floating holidays, a company matched 401K plan, health/life/vision & dental plans and company profit sharing.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.